Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Quick Note...

I still exist. March to November has brought about many changes to my musical goals. But the basic goal is still the same: Irish Traditional Music. Since March I've been taking bodhran lessons with a local teacher, and have started playing Irish tenor banjo and fiddle. My right index finger has joint pain issues that affect my flute playing, so I have suspended my goals for that instrument. The tin whistle is still being played and I'm on my way to playing ten tunes, which I'll record in the near future.

My violin rental is being journaled. I have written a piece for the blog and I'll post it next.

1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It is in fact the ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 KG lighter than us.

    (And realistically, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they eat.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    CLICK this link to find out if this little questionnaire can help you decipher your real weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete